NOTE: Please select Plama Additive Shipping when checking out. Failure to select this option may result in additional shipping charges after checkout. If you would like to order over the phone you may contact us at 618-392-4707.
Plasma Green 1050 is a general purpose additive concentrate for water tables. This product will not only trap smoke and air-born particles from a cutting table, but is also designed to provide corrosion protection to the work piece and water table, and inhibit bioactivity in plasma torch, oxy-acetylene, M.A.P.P. gas metal cutting operations. A recommended solution of 3-5% will provide excellent tank life, and can be maintained until soil load or contaminants dictate a dump. This product has a green tint to aid in concentration control.
• Provides excellent corrosion resistance for short term indoor storage
• Excellent tank life with regular additions of product
• Superior bioactivity control (bacteria, fungus, algae)
• Economical – use at 3% concentration
• Concentrate is stable for long term storage
• Environmentally safe
• Effective at Ambient Temperatures
• Does not contain amines, solvents, waxes, lead, barium, or sodium molybdate
• Not reportable under SARA