NOTE: Please select Plama Additive Shipping when checking out. Failure to select this option may result in additional shipping charges after checkout. If you would like to order over the phone you may contact us at 618-392-4707.
Plasma Pink 4001 was formulated as a safe cutting fluid for plasma tables. This product
will not only protect your table, but will protect hands, face, lungs, and the environment.
Along with trapping smoke and air-born particles from a cutting table, Plasma Pink 4001
is also designed to provide corrosion protection to the work piece and the water table, and
inhibit bioactivity in plasma torch, oxy-acetylene, M.A.P.P. gas metal cutting operations.
In addition, Plasma Pink 4001 has some anti-freeze properties, for use where
temperatures cannot be completely controlled. A recommended starting solution of 5%
will provide excellent tank life, and can be maintained until soil load or contaminants
dictate a dump. This product has a fluorescent pink tint to aid in concentration control.
• Provides excellent corrosion resistance for indoor storage
• Excellent tank life with regular additions of product
• Superior bioactivity control (bacteria, fungus, algae)
• Economical – use at minimum 3% concentration
• Concentrate is stable for long term storage
• Environmentally safe
• Effective at Ambient Temperatures
• Does not contain amines, solvents, waxes, lead, barium, or sodium molybdate
• Not reportable under SARA